We invite you to read our Terms of Service and to contact us with any questions you might have.
Dog Daycare Guidelines
The following guidelines are to make sure all dogs are safe and happy while at Grange Spa:
- Our guests must be a minimum of four months old.
- All dogs must be brought in and out of the facility on a collar and leash.
- Dogs must be in a good condition of health (No coughing, vomiting, diarrhoea 48 hours prior to arrival at the facility).
- All dogs must have current vaccination records to include DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, whilst Leptospirosis is suggested, though not compulsory), Kennel/Canine Cough. Please bring a copy of your pet’s vaccination records with you. Always plan ahead as your vet may be closed.
- All vaccinations must have been given at least 7 days prior to arrival and not more than one year prior to arrival.
- Dogs are required to be desexed upon showing signs of maturity, generally around eight to ten months.
- Inoculations given under 12 weeks of age are not acceptable.
- All dogs must be free of parasites (fleas and ticks). All dogs are inspected upon entry into the facility. If parasites are found they will be flea bathed or treated at an extra cost to the client. Dogs wishing to stay in the Doggy Daycare with us must be spayed or neutered (unaltered dogs destabilise the pack, and are at greater risk for injury by other dogs).
- Dogs undergo an assessment before being accepted for daycare and boarding to ensure that they are suited to our environment.
Grange Spa Cancellation Policy
We want to keep giving the best possible service and access to our facilities to all our valued customers. To ensure those customers on our waiting list have the opportunity to take up cancelled bookings, we have the following cancellation policies in place which we encourage you to familiarise yourself with before booking your next appointment with us.
If you need to cancel your booking, please do so by phone, text message, Facebook Messenger or email. No Shows with no communication will result in a full day being charged to your account.
You may reschedule or cancel at any time up to our closing time the day before your appointment. For cancellations received later than this, full charges will apply if we are unable to fill your spot with another booking.